1723 E. Bristol St.
Elkhart, IN 46514
The brief descriptions below are designed to familiarize you with our staff's training, professional credentials and work experience.
Randall Cooper, DPM
- B. S. - Bio/Phy Purdue University - W. Lafayette, IN 1968-1972
- M. A. Degree in Physiology Ball State University Muncie, IN 1972-1973
- Illinois College of Podiatric Medicine Chicago, IL 1001 No. Dearborn St.
- Internship/Preceptor: Dr. Ted Clark, Kokomo, IN and Westview Hospital Indianapolis, IN
- American Council of Certified Podiatric Physicians and Surgeons #9205MI2023
- State of Indiana #IN 07000384
Hospital Staff Privilege
- Elkhart General Hospital
- RiverPointe Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Indiana Podiatric Medical Association 1978-present Board of Directors 2002-present
- RiverPointe Ambulatory Surgery Center Board of Directors 1997-present
- American Professional Wound Care Association 2002-present